3rd International Conference on QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION; BRIDGING MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY CULTUREPakistan Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (PNQAHE) organized 3rd International Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education on April 10-12, 2020 in University of Hazara,Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa ,Pakistan
- REDUCING IGNORANCE REGARDING QUALITY OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- CONCEPT OF “CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT” IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- QUALITY WORK IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN PAKISTAN; SOURCES OF INSPIRATION AND KEY DISTINCTIONS
- ROLES AND PROFESSIONALISMS OF “QUALITY ENHANCEMENT CELLS (QECs) IN PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES
- STAKEHOLDER’S INVOLVEMENT IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- QUALITY ENHANCEMENT PRACTICES USING DIGITAL TOOLS.
- EMERGING TRENDS IN QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- EMPLOYABILITY ISSUES OF GRADUATE IN RELATED INDUSTRY OF PAKISTAN.
- FRAMEWORK FOR ENHANCING COOPERATION IN QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION
In this conference Quality Assurance Practitioners from National and International Institutions will participate in the event. It will also be an opportunity for personnel working at Higher Education Commission, Accreditation Councils and organizations pertains to Higher education to join the event and update themselves with the current practices of Quality Assurance. Pre- conference workshops will be organized on April 10, 2020 by International Experts in the field of Quality Assurance.
You are cordially invited to attend the event as a participant or you can also present abstract of your case study or research study relevant to the Theme and Sub theme of the conference given above. It is to inform that Journal of Quality Assurance of PNQAHE is launched and approved papers will be published in the Journal of Quality Assurance of PNQAHE . Nominations of participants/Contribution may also be communicated by the due date as per given details:
|December 12, 2019||Call for Conference abstract released|
|Online Registration opened|
|February 15, 2020||Deadline for submission of conference abstracts|
|March 30,2020||Registration closes|
|April 10-12,2020||Pre-Conference Workshops and International Conference at the University of Hazara ,Mansehra|
You can send also send nomination through Fax along with bank draft and Registration fee as per given detail: below in the name of KMU PNQAHE.
|Registration fee||PNQAHE members||Rs. 3000/- per participant|
|Local (Pakistani)||Rs. 6000/- per participant|
Please do not deposit your registration fee in account of University of Hazara for 3rd International Conference of PNQAHE. New account details will be provided soon!