Pakistan Network of Quality Assurance in Higher Education was launched in the 1st International Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education, December 18-19 2017 organized by Khyber Medical University at Peshawar.
In the conference, Quality Enhancement Cell of KMU proposed Pakistan Network of Quality Assurance in Higher Education to provide a platform to QECs of Pakistani HEIs which are established in 170 Universities. The proposal was accepted by almost all the participants from national and international HEIs.
Therefore all the members of the conference were nominated as full members of PNQAHE and interim committee was constituted for the voting process of executive committee of the network. The executive committee was constituted on September 27, 2018 and nomination of other positions of the board was also finalized on the same day.
INQAAHE is a QA community, with shared interests, a common language and an understanding of how things are done with regard to a very specific field of work. It provides a forum for the discussion of global issues that go beyond national or regional boundaries, such as cross border education. Members have the opportunity to learn from what others are doing, both from their successes and their failures, and thus have now set the ground for the development of a QA profession.
To strengthen the system of Quality Assurance in Higher Education through filling gap among the Quality Assurance practionners of Higher Education and Stakeholders of Higher Education for the Quality Education provision to bring forward Pakistan in the list of developed countries.
- To learn and share successful practices, techniques and procedures applied for Quality Assurance and Enhancement in Higher Education Institutes.
- To organize Conferences on Quality Assurance to provide forum for the Researchers and Practioners of Quality Assurance.
- To communicate and facilitate the members for accomplishments of Targets set by Quality Assurance Agency, Higher Education Commission for the assurance of Quality Education and National Qualifications framework
- To provide broad spectrum image of Quality Assurance implementation in Universities of Pakistan to the Higher Education Commission Pakistan to facilitate the commission for setting targets and improvement plans of Quality Education for the Public and Private Universities.
- To elevate the capability and professional skills Quality Assurance managers in quality enhancement and quality assurance.F. TO highlight the successful practices of Pakistani Universities on Quality Assurance at International Level through sharing feedback with the International Agencies.
- Develop International forum of Quality Assurance through involvement of International members.